At Dawson Creek Labradoodles, we believe that when adopting your new family companion it is very important to determine the characteristics that you would like for your new family companion to have.
When selecting our family companions we took some time and decided on the size, temperament, color, and genetics we wanted our new family members to have. Our girls were chosen especially for our family. They are a wonderful “Doodle Fit”. Dawson Creek’s goal is to provide you with this same experience. Therefore, in order to match you with a good “Doodle Fit” we need to determine some information about you and establish a few requirements for owning one of our puppies.
Adopting a Dawson Creek Labradoodle – The Adoption Process:
- Families fill out the puppy application and email it to Brenda.Dawson1@gmail.com.
- Families decide what litters interest them.
- Communicate with Dawson Creek by phone (662-279-0301) or email by clicking on the Contact page to send an email about upcoming
litters that interest your family or any questions you have about adoption.
- Discuss size, gender, color, coat, timing, temperament, and any other needs or wants.
- Review Dawson Creek’s purchasing requirements. This includes signing the Dawson Creek Spay/Neuter Contract (PDF).
- Confirm your reservation by submitting your $500 deposit (PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, or Check) and email your puppy application. Payments are non refundable.
- Confirmed reservations will have a Welcome Letter sent to the “Forever Family”. You are ready to be matched with your family companion.
- Dawson Creek puppies will be designated (+ or –) 6 weeks of age. Dawson Creek does the selection based on priority of reservation, needs, and wants, and most importantly the “Doodle Fit”. Puppies can only be viewed after they receive their 2nd set of vaccinations. Updates and pictures will be posted frequently about each litter. Also, group text will be set up for pictures, updates, and videos.
- Visits are possible on Regular Dawson Creek Visitation Days.
- Around 8 weeks of age Dawson Creek’s veterinarian will vaccinate, preform a health examination, and microchip the puppies.
- Go home date will be set usually at 8 weeks.
- The final payment is due and payable a minimum of 10 working days before pickup up or delivery of your Dawson Creek Labradoodle puppy.
*Dawson Creek holds the right to hold back any puppy for our breeding program.
Receiving your Dawson Creek Labradoodle
Dawson Creek does not ship our puppies. We do not feel shipping is in the best interest of our puppies. However, if you are traveling from a long distance and would like to fly into a nearby airport, we will be glad to meet you at the airport. Nearby airports include Memphis International and Huntsville, AL airport.
Flight Nanny service and transport services are available for an additional charge. We will make the arrangements and have your puppy delivered directly to you.
Dawson Creek is a convenient location for “Forever Families” in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia, and Kentucky. There are many other joining states that would have a reasonable drive. We are willing to meet you if needed for a small additional fee. Your new family companion is important to us and we want to make your adoption process as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We are willing to work with you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.